- 1/2 a bag of corkscrew macaroni
- 1 can of tuna spread (Ayam brand)
- 1/4 of a carrot stick
- 1 small onion
- Cook that half bag of macaroni till al dente. Rinse with cold water when done and drain.
- Slice that quarter of a carrot stick (about an inch and a half or so) and that small onion into fine slices.
- Now mix them all (macaroni, carrot, onion and tuna spread) in a bowl until they’re all evenly coated.
- Stash them in the nourishment storage server (otherwise known as a refrigerator) for a couple of hours (or if you’re like me, days) before consuming.
- If it’s a bit bland for your liking, you can always splatter some Maggi chilli sauce or better still, some Arizona Hot Sauce. If all fails, nick a bottle of that Thai sauce from your nearby KFC outlet.
- “Fresh Oren” can always be used to get that drama swasta effect.