Here's a totally useless but interesting piece of information that's bound to bring more restraining orders:
- The human cell contains 75 Megabytes (MB) of genetic information in DNA form.
- Thus, a sperm carries around 37.5 MB.
- In a milliliter, it is possible to have 100 million sperms.
- On the average, one ejaculation releases 2.25 ml in 5 seconds.
- Therefore, using basic math we can compute the bandwidth of the human male reproductive organ as:
(37.5MB x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (37,500,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25 ml) / 5 seconds = 1,687,500,000,000,000 bytes/sec = 1.6875 Petabytes/sec.(37.5MB x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (38,400,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25 ml) / 5 seconds = 1,728,000,000,000,000 bytes/sec = 1.728 Petabytes/sec. Correction: 1MB = 1,024,000 Bytes, not 1,000,000 Bytes.
Cue geeky pick-up line: "Oh, I got bandwidth alright. Do you have the storage capacity, girl?" ;)