In the wide world of dating, there are many options. Do you go
for the flashy guy with the smooth smile, or the dude in the
corner typing away on his laptop? 15 reasons why girls should
go for the latter:
- While geeks and nerds may be awkward, theyre well-meaning 9 out of 10 times.
- Theyre useful.
- Theyre more romantic than theyre given credit for.
- Due to their neglected status, there are plenty to choose from.
- Theyve got brains.
- Most are quite good at remembering dates.
- Theyre relatively low-maintenance.
- Most frequent bars as often as slugs frequent salt mines.
- Although he may not want to go to every outing with you, you can arrange swaps, as in, youll go to his Gamer Con dressed as an elf princess if hell take you to the ballet.
- His friends arent jerks.
- Theyre rarely if ever possessive. They trust you, so you can be yourself around them.
- Theyre usually very well educated. Physics majors and the like.
- Youll almost never have to hear, Yaw dawg whazzap!! plop out of their mouths. Unless its in jest.
- And the final reason why geeks and nerds make great boyfriends: They actually give a damn about you.