I would certainly appreciate it much if anybody can enlighten
me on the reason(s) for the following:
- Why can’t people aim properly when they use public toilets?
The day they learn to stop spraying all over the place (and
also flush the toilet after using) will be the day the
“pay-to-pee” concept will
- Why must there be toll booths? Highways are supposed to cut
down travelling time. Toll booths just negates whatever time
that’s gained and causes more jams
in most highways I know around the Klang Valley.
- Why does that one particular numbnut I see driving a
sits as if he’s in an F1 car? There really isn’t any
aerodynamic advantage in doing that.
- Why on earth did my Dad buy
Mawi World’s album?
The last time I knew he bought an album was Rohana Jalil’s.
- What on earth possessed my Dad to buy Rohana Jalil‘s
album last time?
- Wait. My Dad actually bought Rohana Jalil‘s
Thanking any of you out there in advance.